Residential Rehab Services
UIRehab’s Residential Rehabilitation Program has been developed specifically for adults who are living with brain injury, spinal cord injury, and other neurological conditions. Our platform offers Client-centered services with concentration of Activities of Daily Living and Community Reintegration. Our objective is to encourage our Clients to work toward their personal goals while developing and maintaining the self-assurance to live as independently as possible.
UIRehab offers the finest residential supportive living services, in single-family homes in residential neighborhoods, where our Clients are part of the community in which they live. Each of our homes are fully accessible with extra wide doorways, custom roll-in wheelchair-accessible showers, and large kitchens. They are designed to offer our Clients opportunities to perform living skills as self-sufficiently as possible, based on their capabilities and confidence.
UIRehab’s care professionals supervise and assist our Clients up to 24 hours a day, depending upon a Client’s care plan. Residential activities include food shopping, meal preparation, social/recreational outings, medication management, and safety awareness trainings within the home and community.
Offering the Finest Residential Supportive Living Services
- One story, single family homes in suburban neighborhoods
- Open floor plans with wide doorways and no obstructions
- Fully furnished
- Private bedrooms that can be decorated to reflect client’s personality
- Spacious kitchens equipped with modern appliances
- Full baths with custom roll-in wheelchair-accessible showers
- Maximum of three clients per home
- Garage and rear deck with ramped access to backyard
A Balance of Care and Independence
- Up to 24-hour support and supervision
- Compassionate Direct Care Professionals
- Tailored care to meet specific needs
- Assistance with ADLs (i.e. bathing, grooming, dressing, supported mobility and transfers, eating, and managing toileting needs)
- Facilitation with IADLs (i.e. preparing meals, safely managing medications, grocery shopping and preparing meals, scheduling transportation needs, following safety protocols)
- Clients are encouraged to do as much for themselves as possible, with the peace of mind that staff is available to provide support as needed
Renew, Rebuild, and Rediscover Your Purpose
- Shape confidence to maximize independence
- Maintain a structured daily routine
- Engage in personal interests that support overall wellness
- Strong focus on community integration
- Cultivate opportunities for educational, leisure and social activities in the community
- Reach personal goals and embrace every possibility
- NEVER say NEVER!